Auto Events, Shop Projects,Car Builds, Product Reviews
1. Manufacturers specifications and recommended operation shall be followed.
2. Ensure you have a valid operators licence.
3. Be conversant with traffic laws and regulations.
4. Only employees are allowed to ride in a company vehicles, unless special permission is granted or in cases of medical emergencies.
5. Complete pre-operator checklist prior to starting trucks.
6. Only qualified, trained personnel shall operate trucks with trailers
7. Let diesel engine glow plug warm up prior to starting.
8. All passengers should put on seat belts prior to engine starting.
9. Start engine and proceed by using safe driving practices at all times.
10. Obey all Motor Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
11. NO SPEEDING, thats for the track
12. Drive defensively. Watch for the other guys mistakes.
13. Back in when practical.
14. Ensure the vehicle has an emergency road kit.
15. Ensure you are not under influence of alcohol or drugs.
16. Avoid driving when fatigued.
17. Be familiar with vehicle and its capabilities
18. Keep your headlights on.
19. Use good judgement and understand the basic recovery skills appropriate to the vehicle you are driving.
Tow vehicles shall be equipped with approved fire extinguishers.